March

I am 30!!! I have to say, I am glad to be 30! I am enjoying my family and the life we have! My great husband surprised me with a Hot Air Balloon ride for my big day! (We were grounded due to wind, but we will try it again when the weather cooperates :) My sweet children made their "specialty" Chocolate covered strawberries - they make them look like tuxedos and they are very yummy!


We went to Logan, UT for Spring Break, and spent some much needed time with Great Grandma and Grandad Anderson. We had soooo much fun - we went skiing, snowmobiling, built snowmen, tasted some Aggie Ice Cream and had some of Grandma's great cooking. I sure do love Logan. We hit all of our favorite spots from college with the kids.


Jeremy had a few guy trips too. He had two ski trips to Colorado with his brothers, and a Ski weekend in Park City with a good friend from Dallas. He sure got his fill of snow, and had a great time.

2 comments:

Elsie said...

You have such a great family. The picture of Emilee in her snow outfit cracks me up. She looks like a marshmellow! I don't even know if it's worth having kids because they won't even come close to being as cool as yours. Yours will always be everyones favorites! I know they're my favorite!

Adrienne, Hanna, Hayden & Garrett said...

Love the update! Beautiful family pictures!