April

Ashlee and I had the chance to go to Utah for General Conference. It was so special. When I turned 8 my Mom took me to conference and it has always been a special memory of mine, and I wanted to do the same with my daughter. We stayed at Little America, we went shopping, and got new hair cuts. But the best part was just being at Temple Square and touring all the sites. Ashlee picked out a pair of new scriptures and we had a great time talking about the church and learning about church history. Conference was really special. It was so impressive to experience conference in person. I hope Ashlee had as good a time as I did. It was such a great time to be with her and share my testimony with her in such a great atmosphere.






Happy Easter!! Plenty of Easter Egg hunts and lots of candy!!!

3 comments:

Nolo and Lauren said...

Wish I knew you were here for conference... Nolo and I literally live a half block from Temple Square

Topsy said...

That is a beautiful tradition. One that we may have to borrow!!!

Arianne Pearce said...

What a great experience. I am sure it is one that she will never forget! Maybe one day she will do the same with her daughter and think of you...